We help companies protect valuable goodwill in their brands and handle a wide variety of trademark disputes. This includes trademark infringement, unfair competition, false advertising, cybersquatting, and breach of contract claims involving trademarks or trade dress issues, including those relating to:
- Trademark infringement
- Unfair competition
- False advertising
- Online infringement
- Cybersquatting and domain name issues
- Merchandising and licensing disputes
- Trade dress infringement
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Practice
- Border-seizure procedures
We also prosecute trademark applications, maintain and police trademark portfolios, and prepare a wide range of trademark-related contracts including licenses, co-existence agreements, and settlement agreements.
Our representative trademark matters include:
- Appetize Technologies, Inc. v. Apptizer, Inc. (Los Angeles, Central District of California, filed July 2019). Represented plaintiff in a trademark infringement action involving point-of-sale software technology.
- BioZone Labs v. Next Step Laboratories (San Francisco, Northern District of California, filed May 2017). Represented plaintiff in trademark infringement, false advertising, and breach of contract claims involving cosmetic and personal care products.